Eyelit's Award-winning Integrated Manufacturing Execution (MES) Software Selected by TowerJazz for Wafer Fab in Japan
TORONTO - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Eyelit Inc., a manufacturing software provider for visibility, control, and coordination of manufacturing operations for the aerospace & defense, discrete electronics, semiconductor, and photovoltaic (solar) industries, announced today that TowerJazz, one of the world's largest pure-play semiconductor foundries, has selected the Eyelit Semiconductor Edition MES suite to be used in the fab of its subsidiary TowerJazz Japan, Ltd.
The deployment of Eyelit's comprehensive solution will include the following benefits:
- Reduced risk and costs by using a technologically advanced architecture
- Elimination of multiple custom systems by implementing Eyelit features
- Improved responsiveness and increased overall equipment effectiveness without the expense of third-party systems
- Improved quality controls for engineering change notices and special work instructions
- Streamlined automation to reduce complexity, and the cost of integration and support
- Improved access to information through the Eyelit Mobile Web Portal
"Eyelit's Semiconductor Edition offers a more comprehensive solution than the alternative MES options we reviewed," stated Rafi Rozencweig, Vice-President of Information Technology for TowerJazz. "The quality control module's extensive functionality will replace systems for quality management processes, engineering change notices, and special work instructions. With Eyelit FactoryConnect , we will be able to integrate faster and perform enhancements with limited customization.
Related Business Wire News