Global Knowledge Launches RSA Security Training
CARY, N.C. - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Global Knowledge, worldwide leader in IT and business training, today announced its collaboration with RSA, The Security Division of EMC (NYSE:EMC), premier provider of security, risk, and compliance-management solutions for business acceleration, to provide comprehensive security training on specific RSA products.
As the first authorized learning partner for RSA in North America, Global Knowledge has added RSA courses to its extensive cybersecurity training portfolio. Students will learn to install, configure, and administer a multitude of RSA products to establish and maintain enterprise security, compliance, and risk management. The training products are designed to teach students about:
- RSA Access Manager installation, configuration, and administration
- RSA Adaptive Authentication On-Premise installation, configuration, and maintenance
- The RSA Archer eGRC solution basic and advanced administration
- Cloud security fundamentals
- RSA Data Loss Prevention installation, configuration, and administration
- The RSA enVision platform basic and advanced administration
- RSA NetWitness administration and investigation modules
- RSA Authentication Manager basics, installation, configuration, and administration
Students may also prepare for RSA Archer Certified Administrator certification and RSA SecurID Certified Administrator certification.
Related Business Wire News