Associa's CMC Strengthens Market Presence
"We are pleased to be the management choice for these communities," said CMC President and CEO Heather Graham.
CMC will provide full management services, including financial, communications, record-keeping and administrative services to:
- Ashburn Place Homeowners Association - A 27-home community in Loudoun County, Va.
- The Gatherings at Wellington - An 81-unit community in Manassas, Va. featuring a clubhouse and shared tennis court.
- Mason's Landing Homeowners Association - A community of 98 Beazer-built homes in Woodbridge.
- Longacre Village Homeowners Association - A 200-home community in Kent County, Del.
- The Four Seasons at Silver Maple - 299 K. Hovnanian homes in New Castle County, Del.
- Rockland at Rogers - 67 Richmond American townhomes in Ellicott City, Md.
- Heritage Hunt II - A condominium community in Gainesville, Va.
- The Chase at Bethesda - 255-condominium units with tennis courts, a pool and concierge service.
- Foxhall East - The 126-unit condominium convenient to downtown Washington, D.C. and Georgetown.
- One Loudoun - A 594-home community in Loudoun County, Va., featuring a clubhouse, pool, indoor basketball court, tennis court, amphitheater and parks.
- East Gate - A 399-home community in Loudoun County, Va., with a clubhouse, pool, tot lots and walking trails.
- Loudoun Meadows - A conveniently located 163 multi-family unit community in Loudoun County, Va.
- Ramie Corner - A 300-home community in Frederick County, Va. near Snowden Bridge Sports Pavilion.
Related Business Wire News