THX Experts Illuminate Home Theater Set-Up for Consumers Through Its THX Home Theater Made Easy Video Series
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. - (BUSINESS WIRE) - THX Ltd. today announced a multi-part video series of short educational tutorials that will be syndicated periodically by HomeTheaterReview.com and will address various issues consumers face when setting up a new or expanded home theater. It is easy to become overwhelmed by the abundance of products, features and configuration possibilities - along with the countless brands compelling consumers to purchase new products. THX wants to help alleviate this stress and clear up some of the confusion commonly encountered when designing an entertainment system.
The first THX Home Theater Made Easy video series, "Modern Challenges," was produced by THX and applies the THX approach to an owner's challenging Eichler designed home featuring giant glass windows, post and beam construction and an open floor plan. Distributed by leading audio/video outlet HomeTheaterReview.com and hosted in its educational section, THX is partnering with Home Theater Review to make it easy for anyone to access and absorb the knowledge of THX experts.
Each of the videos in the THX Home Theater Made Easy series will address a new topic, walking the viewer through the mindset and approach one should take when thinking about designing or updating their home theater. This particular series will feature the following topics:
- The "THX Approach" - overview of the THX process and the first home theater challenge
- How room layout and seating affect the overall experience
- How to select the right size and display placement for your room
- Where speakers and subwoofers should be placed for optimal audio
- The importance of selecting compatible electronics
- How to take control of your remote control
- How to select appropriate settings for your overall home theater system
- ...and more!
Related Business Wire News